Last updated: March 8, 2021
This is a simple website to tell you about our awesome PR Firm. Most of the data We collect is whatever You chose to share on Our contact form. Beyond that, we use Google Analytics to discover how users like You found the website, what content You browsed, and how You navigated to that content. If any of that gives you pause, just give us a call at 415 323 3408 – we are nice to talk to.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Plat4orm, 600 Stewart St Suite 400 Seattle, WA 98101.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Plat4orm, accessible from https://plat4orm.com
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Washington, United States
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address – only collected if you complete our contact form
- First name and last name – only collected if you complete our contact form
- Phone number – only collected if you complete our contact form
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies in the “What Are Cookies” article.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purpose of determining how users find and navigate our website. We utilize Google Website Analytics to aid this analysis.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
Sale of Your Personal Data
We do not sell Your Personal Data.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, Your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. In alignment with industry best practices, we utilize a risk-driven security program to protect all data under our care.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
While not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act or EU General Data Protection Regulation, We take the Privacy of Your Personal Data seriously and extend the following rights to all users. With respect to Your Personal Data, you have the:
- Right of Access
- Right to Deletion
- Right to Non-Discrimination
Right of Access
If you would like to see what Personal Data We have collected on You (we promise, it is not much), either:
- Call us at 415 323 3408
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to provide the name or email address you provided us, or provide your IP Address for usage data. Only You, Your Registered Agent, or the parent of a minor child may make this request. We may require documentation to verify You are who You say you are (this is for Your protection). Requests are limited to twice per calendar year.
Right to Deletion
If, after accessing Your Personal Data as covered in “Right of Access” You would like us to delete it, please respond by the same method and we will accommodate your request within 45 days.
Right to Non-Discrimination
Any choice You make about providing or not providing information on our website will in no way affect Our decision to provide services to You.
Right to Lodge a Complaint
Users should be aware that Company is a US-based firm. Users within some jurisdictions such as the EU and California may have a supervisory authority with whom they have the right to lodge a complaint. We would ask, before you do so, that you contact Us as described above in the Right of Access section as We would like the opportunity to address your privacy concerns.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND REGISTERED AGENT
As a US-based firm, Company does not have a formal Data Protection Officer or Registered Agent in the EU. We do, however, take privacy very seriously and invite users to contact Us as described above in the Right of Access section with any privacy concerns you have.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Most modern browsers include the ability to send a Do Not Track (DNT) Signal. Unfortunately, despite the obvious name, no major IT provider including Google Analytics (used by this Website) pays attention to DNT signals. If you do not wish to be tracked, we recommend browsing this Website in Private mode (described here for Chrome, here for Firefox, and here for Safari).
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By visiting this page on our website: https://www.plat4orm.com/contact
Call us at 415 323 3408
Email us at email@example.com